Friday, August 03, 2007

Over the River and Through the Woods

Koh: Actually, it was over the river and down I-5 to Grandma's house we go. Mommy took us to visit Grandma at her house for the first time and boy was it fun. We couldn't even get out of the car before several of her neighbors greeted us. Grandma was so proud. We got to eat lunch there, in a chair covered in towels. It was a good thing it was covered in towels. Grandma tried to give me formula, but I wouldn't drink it. I like my mama lattes and haven't drank that stinky stuff yet. Mommy is getting kinda frustrated with me because she's ready to start weaning us. Abraham seems to love the formula, but not me. Mommy's tried lots of things and the only way any of it gets into my mouth is with a regular ol' cup and then I just blow bubbles in it and some sneaks into my mouth that way.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan hates formula as well and has almost the same post. I don't know how he can tell. But he always knows. We need to get the babies together again. This time they can all sit up and look at each other! Is there a night next week that you guys are available for dinner?
Jenny

Anonymous said...

Aunt Susan says: Gramma Jan, Mommy and the guys look GREAT!