Thursday, October 04, 2007

Thinking


Koh: I haven't put anything on the blog lately, so I'm thinking about writing something. Maybe about our trip to Black Butte Ranch last weekend. That was fun, with Mommy, Daddy, Grandma and Aunt Angela & Uncle Torrey... and Jasper their doggy too. Hmmm, should I write how I got to ride on Jasper. Or maybe about the fun time we had at the swimming pool. So many stories, so little time. I'll have to keep thinking. http://picasaweb.google.com/markseker/FallFamilyBirthdayCelebrationAtBlackButte

2 comments:

Unknown said...

swimming with your Dad ?

... with or without clothes ?

Anonymous said...

Aunt Susan says: Hey, guys! Thanks for letting me sing to you this morning for MY birthday. We're in my office now so Nana Jo can see you on my flat screen! She loves it -- and you two, and Daddy and Mommy, and Gramma Jan, too! Have a great weekend -- kisses and hugs to you all:)