Sunday, November 23, 2008

No, we're not identical

Koh: Just 'cause we're twins and both 32" tall doesn't mean we're the same. For example, I'm Momma's boy and...
  • I have blue eyes, blonde hair, detached earlobes, big toes are my longest
  • I'm a picky eater
  • I'm 27 pounds and a bit squishier
  • I'm calm and quieter, and think a lot
  • I notice very small bugs
  • I like books and cars
  • I'm quick to dance
  • I walk fast, with purpose, and can keep going a loooooooong way
  • Need my blankey more which I carry around in my mouth like a dog, but I don't use a binky
Abe: I hang out more with Daddy ...he's my hero. I love KohKoh but I'm not like him:
  • I have hazel eyes, reddish blonde hair, attached earlobes and my second toes are really long
  • I eat everything
  • I'm a 25 pound hardbody ...lean and ripped
  • I'm gonna be a gymnast someday, already practicing
  • I'm a spaz and am very noisy when needed, which is often
  • I'm quick to smile
  • The tattoo
  • I like gadgets, tools, digital button things
  • I dawdle when I walk, and I get tired faster
  • Sleep with a binky

No comments: