Tuesday, December 16, 2008

911, Epipen & a Firetruck... Oh MY!

Abraham: Things were moving a little slow around the house last night, so I spiced them up. While eating dinner, my face got red and hives started popping up around my mouth. Then my lips started swelling. You should have seen Mommy & Daddy running around. First it was for Benedryl and then when that didn't do anything they got out the Epipen. Then I made a few gagging noise and that sent them over the edge. Mommy called 911 and Daddy jabbed the Epipen into my leg - Yaooowww. Then a fire truck and ambulance came. There must have been seven men in the house paying real close attention to me, even putting things on my toes and arms and legs. I told everyone I was fine and made my lips start shrinking and so they left. Maybe things are better when they are a little slow around the house.

No comments: