Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Dangerous Boys

Abraham: For Father's Day we gave Daddy The Dangerous Book for Boys. It sits on his nightstand and today Mommy set me and Koh on the bedroom floor to put away some laundry. I'm just hours away from craawling so I did my army man move and squirmed over to the nightstand. I promptly pushed away Mommy's books that were on top of the dangerous book and grabbed it. Mommy got the camera, snapped some shots and then went back to putting away laundry. Next time she looked at me, I had the book on my chest and open to the inscription we wrote for Daddy. I'm such a dangerous boy. Koh, of course, just sat where Mommy set him this whole time. He's not as dangerous as me.

Koh: Hey, I may not be as dangerous as Abraham, but you don't see him hanging out in a tree without Mommy or Daddy hands.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Susan says: These men are great,Abe's a literary giant and Koh's a naturalist!