Monday, January 07, 2008

Happy 1st Birthdays!


Koh: Today we turned one years old. Don't really know what that means, but I do know that yesterday we got to have a party. It was fun because Carolyn and John, Sally and David, Jeff and Andy, Aunt Angela and Uncle Torrey and Grandma all came over. Everyone sat around us while Mommy and Daddy put us on a sheet with this brown thing in the middle. Everyone was looking at us but me and Abe didn't know what to do. Finally Daddy showed us that we were supposed to eat it... Who knew! Here's the movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HXq9gBe7KM

Then we got to open presents and play with them. Abraham always wants what I'm playing with so I cried a lot. Plus my teeth are still hurting me and I didn't like it when Mommy left the room. But Sally saved the day by bringing out the bubbles. For 20 more party pics: http://picasaweb.google.com/markseker/FirstBirthdayBash



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Susan says: Great birthday party, Abe and Koh! And, to Mommy and Daddy, this reminds me of the Bill Cosby bit where he says "Dad is Great. Gives us the chocolate cake"! We miss seeing you all -- Nana Jo and I can't wait to see everyone again!