Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Birthday Big Adventure


Koh:  Today we turn 2 years old.  I don't really know what that means but Mommy and Daddy have been making us practice holding up 2 fingers for a couple weeks now.  To celebrate, Mommy and Grandma took me and Abraham to Oaks Park.  If you don't read our blog enough to know, Oaks Park is the coolest place ever.  Today we got to go roller skating there.  I didn't know what that was until we got there, but I really like it now.  I can skate by myself even, and with our neighbor Teuta holding my hand and with Grandma pushing me.  Boy that sure is fun.  Abe liked it too, but he wasn't as good as me.  If you don't believe me, just watch this: 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Susan says: Happy Birthday, Abraham and Koh!! 'Can't wait to see you again and hope that it's really soon! I would need major roller skating lessons from you though, Koh. As my family would attest, this is NOT something in my skill set!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY KOH & ABE!! WOW you guys went rollerskating, sound like a great birthday. Can't believe you little guys are 2 already. Time sure does fly when you're having so much fun, right Mommy & Daddy? Take care