Saturday, May 05, 2007

New heights, new viewpoints



Koh: Today was the best hike ever 'cause Dad turned me around in the pack so I would FACE OUT and get to see the world instead of smashing my nose into his chest all the time. Wow... this way is WAY better.... to smile and wave at other hikers, look up at the sky and trees, feel the cool breeze on my cheeks, help Mom and Dad choose which path to walk... and more. I can't wait for Abe to get his neck strong enough to go this way, too, so we can play and slap each other around mo betta. Today's hike was 5+ hours, so we got to sleep and poop and eat in between all the nice viewpoints, waterfalls, wildflowers and rocks and trees we saw. Mom + Dad were proud of us for today's Hamilton Mountain (2488') adventure - our first "mountain top."

No comments: