Sunday, September 20, 2009

Am I on Fire?

Koh: Thru my blog I met the people from a secret gaming society with code name Fire. I can't really say much, but they want me to join, and I'm a little nervous. It's all online stuff until you get in, then I couldn't say any more.

"Fire" is always around, in chat words, on the game walls, lots of gunfire, just everywhere ...including the hot fire brand I would have to get on my body.

Please help me by "comment" below. Do you think I should do it? I'll be 3 in January, and I can officially get in then. My parents don't know about this.

3 comments:

margiem3cf said...

I'm not too sure, but I think 'fire' might not be the best thing for an almost three year old, however the 'fire' on your forhead looks awesome!

Greg said...

If you must go ... take your brother in with you. And remember: Fire & Ice, a good combination. Uncle Greg

Anonymous said...

Aunt Susan says: 'Might be a good idea to let Mommy and Daddy check out that fire first, while you and Abe watch!