Wednesday, June 04, 2008

What's that noise?


Koh: So I'm quietly finishing my dinner last night when I hear this loud explosion. "What is that?" I convey to Mommy with my big blue eyes. Her blue eyes get big too and she starts saying "What do I do now?" and "What do I do first?". That noise was Abraham. Actually it was Abe's dinner leaving quickly out the backdoor. And since he was sitting in his highchair too, there weren't a lot of places for it to go, so it went down his leg and onto the floor. Monday Abe showed me how to quickly explode food out his mouth too, while in the car. Mommy keeps telling me to stop bugging him because he doesn't feel well and that in a few days I'll probably understand just how he feels. Does that mean I get to do explosions too?  I think I'm going to wait to do them until we get halfway through our 4+ hour drive to our camping trip and cousin Ben's wedding reception this weekend.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi its jillian I love the pecher