Monday, June 09, 2008

Yurt Yurping


Koh: I warned them that I wasn't feeling well, but Mom and Dad decided the family yurt camping trip to S Oregon to attend Ben & Tonya's wedding reception was a GO anyway. ..and off we drove with Grandma for almost 5 hours to set up for two nights in this swell heated YURT on a lake in the woods. Click here to see our fav pics.

It was a nice weekend, with lots of people around I didn't know and then some nice quiet time around the campfire, throwing rocks into the lake, and hiking around - Abe and Dad those nuts even went swimming in the cool water. It was one of those really quiet times when me and Abe were sleeping in the yurt that I decided to yurp up that wedding cake and ice cream into the PaknPlay and all over Mom's clothes when she came to rescue me. I warned 'em!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Susan says: The yurt camping looks fantastic! The "yurping" of the cake, NOT so much fun Poor guy -- and pity for the 'clean-up crew', too!